Terms and Conditions
- This is not a competition.
- Registering qualifies you for two rulebooks: the Dystopian Wars softback Third Edition rulebook, and the New Edition of Armoured Clash, to be posted to your FLGS for you to collect, or your home address.
- Both rulebooks will be in English.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Customers may only register once.
- Registering for your FREE rulebook will automatically add you to our Dystopian Wars Third Edition mailing list so we can keep you up-to-date with it's progress, BETA testing, and more.
- Registering and sharing an image with Warcradle Studios allows us to use the image for marketing purposes.
- Reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time without notice.
So, you want to know how to get a copy of Dystopian Wars Third Edition rules for free? Great, let's get you registered!
You will need a copy of the Dystopian Wars rules in order to register for Third Edition.
How do you get the Third Edition and what will you be getting?
What you get
The current plan is for us to send a beautiful colour softback rulebook to your local FLGS for you to collect or to your home address, once the Third Edition is released. It will contain all of the rules for Third Edition, along with some background and hundreds of photos/artwork.
Registering for this promotion also registers you for the New Edition of Armoured Clash. This rulebook will be released at a later date and you will receive more information about this addition at a later date.
How you get it
1) Share a photo of yourself with a Dystopian Wars Rulebook (at least one, but more is great).
2) Post your photo publicly on social media and tag us in the photo with @warcradlestudios (Facebook and Instagram) @warcradlestudio (Twitter) and @dystopianwars, make sure to use the #dystopianrules.
3) Tag in your local gaming store where you would like to collect your book from (if you have one). No FLGS? No problem, we will send it directly to you.
4) Fill in the form below with links to your social accounts where you have posted your images.
Keep your eyes peeled for more information coming out each week!